- Vancouver Bike Map (downloadable version): Copies of the City's bike map are available at Vancouver City Hall, located at 415 W 6th Street, which is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Vancouver Parks and Recreation Trail Map: Maps of all trails in Clark County, as well as information on regional parks.
- I-5 Bridge Map: A detailed bicycle map of the I-5 bridge crossing that shows cyclists how to access the I-5 bridge in downtown Vancouver, cross the I-5 bridge, and travel through Jantzen Beach and Delta Park toward downtown Portland.
- City of Portland Bike Maps: A collection of maps for the City of Portland bicycle network.
- Metro Bike There Map: A bicycle map of the Portland metropolitan area - covers from Troutdale to Forest Grove, Wilsonville to Vancouver.
- Washington State Bike Map: Information on bicycling around Washington State.
- Oregon State Bike Map: Information on bicycling around Oregon State.
- Columbia River Gorge Bike Map: Information on bicycle routes through the Columbia Gorge.
- Forty Mile Loop Trail: A 40-Mile bicycling and hiking trail loop in the Portland Metro area.
- Oregon Coast Bike Route Map: Information on bicycle routes along the Oregon coast.