Councilmember Bart Hansen
Council Seat 4
Current term: 2016 through 2019
Bart Hansen was appointed to the Council January 2010, to fill the vacant position created by the election of Tim Leavitt to Mayor. He was elected to the position in November 2010 and re-elected in November 2011. He was elected to his current term in November 2015.
Hansen is the Office Services Manager at Clark Public Utilities. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Washington State University in Pullman, Wash. and is pursuing a Masters in Business Administration from Marylhurst University. He is also a graduate of Leadership Clark County.
- C-TRAN Board of Directors
- Children's Justice Center Executive Board
- Clark County Elder Justice Center Board
- Safe Communities Task Force
- Vancouver School District
- Management Advisory Task Force
- Clark County Mural Society
- Downtown Rotary Club