Councilmember Jack Burkman
Council Seat 1
Current term: 2014 through 2017
Jack Burkman served on the City Council from 1998 through 2001 and was elected again in November 2009. Jack was re-elected to his current seat in November 2013.
Jack spent a career in engineering and management at Hewlett Packard and is currently a part-time consultant. Jack holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering and is a Certified Professional Coach.
- C-TRAN Board of Directors
- Southwest Regional Transportation Council (Chair)
- Joint Policy Advisory Committee on Transportation (JPACT)
- Bi-State Coordination Committee (Co-chair)
- Clark College Board of Trustees
- League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC)
- Next Century Cities (national)