Citizen Action Request

Is the problem inside the Vancouver City Limits?

Even if you have a Vancouver mailing address, you may not live inside the city limits. You can only file a complaint with this form if the location is within the City of Vancouver. There are two easy ways to check the location:

Use our "Do I live in the City" online map at
Enter the address and the location
will be displayed on the map.

Visit the Clark County Property Information Center. Search for address or owner's name, then look for "Jurisdiction" in the Administrative Data column on the left.

House number - (please include NE, SE, N, S, E, W) Street/Ave/Blvd

If you have photos to document the problem you can include them with this form.

To Upload Photos: Click "Browse" and navigate to the location of the photo file on your computer. Select the file and click "Upload."

Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png.
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png.
Note: The City of Vancouver may be required to release your name and/or information submitted in a complaint pursuant to Public Disclosure (RCW 42.56) and/or pursuant to court order. The submittal of the public service request is subject to public disclosure according to the public records act (RCW 42.56). This means that anyone can request the release of documents containing your name and contact information. However, information revealing the identity of persons who are witnesses to crimes or who file complaints with investigative agencies can be withheld from disclosure if you believe the disclosure would endanger your life, physical safety or property pursuant to RCW 42.56.240. If we are unable to verify an address or violation we will contact you for further details. If you do not leave a name and a way to contact you for clarification, we will be unable to follow up on your complaint. Inaccurate or incomplete information submitted will delay or prevent further processing.

To see the Vancouver Municipal Code go to