Small Works Roster

Thank you for your interest in doing business with the City of Vancouver.  The City of Vancouver is utilizing the Municipal Research and Services (MRSC) Small Works Roster. 

To be eligible to work on small works projects, you must register your company on the MRSC Rosters at  To remain eligible to be awarded small public works projects you must register ANNUALLY on the MRSC Rosters and select the City of Vancouver.  Questions on the MRSC Rosters may be directed to MRSC at (206) 625-1300 or via email at

Specific questions for the City of Vancouver Small Works program can be directed to Matt Hausman at (360) 487-8432.

Additional Resources

Department of Labor and Industries Industrial Insurance Construction Contractors Application for Works Comp with no works or no hours form

Electronic Filing of Statement of Intents and Affidavits of Wages Paid forms