Make a splash in Firstenburg Community Center's aquatic playground! Grab an inner tube and float through the lazy river or zoom down a water slide. There's a spa, three-lane therapeutic lap pool (15 yards) and kid-friendly zero-depth entry.
We're currently recruiting lifeguards! Apply online for this position.
Public Swim Information
The pool is open seven days a week with scheduled times for swim lessons, water exercise classes and public swim.
Swim Lesson Information
Upcoming Closures and Modified Schedules
The pool is closed on New Years Day, Easter, the Fourth of July a week during August for maintenance, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Kids under 7 must be accompanied by an adult (16 and older) in the water, and within arm's reach, at all times.
- Lock up your belongings. Locks are available for purchase at the front desk if you don't have your own.
- Swim wrist bands are available one hour before public swims start.
- Spectators are not allowed on the pool deck.
- The pool is limited to 120 swimmers. When it reaches capacity, front desk staff will start a wait-list for up to 50 additional swimmers who will be allowed in as others exit.
- Call 360-487-7009 for updated listings and holiday hours; this number is updated weekly.
If you are interested in a private rental or planning to bring an organized group of 10 or more to the Firstenburg Pool? If so, contact Lori Taylor at 360-487-7011. A group contract will be required to allow your group to swim.
For information on holding a swim party at Firstenburg call 360-487-7001 x. 8 or visit our page describing Birthday Party packages offered with Parks & Recreation.
- The leisure pool features a 17-foot high slide which is 130 feet long. It is the longest water slide in Clark County.
- The pool holds 80,000 gallons of water.
- The spa can seat up to 17 people and features views of the pool and the outdoors. It holds 3,186 gallons.
About Marshall Center Pool