Lift weights, work out your cardiovascular system, take a group exercise class in the Aerobics/Dance studio, walk laps around the indoor track, meet with a Personal Trainer or visit our Massage Therapist.
Read this month's Fit Talk for some fitness inspiration!
Group Exercise Schedules
Join us for 50+ classes per week including Boot Camp, Barre, Zumba, Yoga, Tai Chi, Kickboxing and much more available on a drop-in basis in our Aerobics and Dance Studio! The studio features sprung maple floors to cushion your joints, tall windows to let in natural light and ballet bars and mirrors.
We also offer over 20 SilverSneakers® and Silver&Fit® classes for all ability levels. For more information please call our Senior Advisor, Tammy Jones at 360-487-7038.
Our Certified Personal Trainers will assist and motivate you to improve your overall health and maximize your fitness level. We offer on-on-one instruction that will meet or exceed your exercise goals.
*You must cancel any Personal Training appointment at least 24 hours in advance or you will lose credit for that session. Appointments start on time and expire one year from date of purchase. Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We are currently offering both Belly and Line Dance classes in Community Room B. Kathy Miller, a licensed massage therapist practices out of Firstenburg Community Center at select times Monday - Thursday.
Working out with your child in tow? Take advantage of our Child Watch program. Purchase a monthly pass for $30/$35 (one child) with an additional $16/$18 for each additional child. Each session is 90 minutes. *This program at Firstenburg applies to passholders only.
FCC Fitness Center Age Requirements
- Ages 13+ may use the fitness center and take classes on their own.
- Ages 11-12 are allowed in the fitness center after showing a medical release, proof of age and completing a Junior Orientation Session. Contact the front desk for details. We reserve the right to take this privilege away from individuals who are disturbing other participants or who are not abiding by our fitness center rules.
- Ages 10+ may use the track on their own and participate in group exercise classes with an adult. They may also use cardio machines in the fitness center with an adult after presenting a doctor’s note with approval for exercise and proof of age. Approval from the Fitness Coordinator is also required.
- Contact Heidi Marshall at 360-487-7091
- Please allow 2-3 business days for approval.
- Children nine and under are NOT allowed to use equipment in the fitness center but may enjoy the indoor track with adult supervision. Children in a carrier or stroller must be within arm's reach of their parent or guardian at all times. Appropriate attire must be worn.
- Read the Fitness Center Policies
Fitness Center Amenities
- 7,000+ pounds of free weights in the 3,400 square foot Nautilus Fitness Center
- Wheelchair-accessible arm ergometer and wheelchair-accessible recumbent stepper
- 20 Schwinn Cycle Bikes
- Nautilus Nitro Plus weight machines, benches and plate-loaded weight machines
- 6 flat-screen TVs with personal sound receivers
- Commercial-free digital music to help the time go by more quickly while you workout
- Indoor walking track overlooking the gymnasium and rock climbing wall (wheelchair and stroller accessible)
- 13 laps = 1 mile. Check out a clicker at the fitness desk to record your laps.
We want to hear about your success!
Maybe you've lost weight, added strength or learned a new activity since you've been coming to Firstenburg. Your success story will be an inspiration to others to get healthy and get moving.
Fitness at Marshall Community Center