Whether you want to lift weights, work out on our cardiovascular machines, take a group exercise class in the Aerobics/Dance studio, walk laps around the indoor track, meet with a Personal Trainer or Massage Therapist, the Nautilus Fitness Center features something for everyone!
Group Exercise Schedules
FCC Fitness Center Age Requirements
- Ages 16 and over can exercise on their own.
- Ages 15 and under are not allowed in the Fitness Center, with the exception of ages 13-15 complete our one hour Teen Orientation Session taught by one of our certified personal trainers. (1 participant $60, 2 participants $32 each, 3 participants $24 each) Inquire or sign up at our front desk today.
- Ages 13 and over may participate in group exercise classes on their own. We reserve the right to take this privilege away from individuals who are disturbing other participants or are not abiding by our fitness center rules.
- Ages 10 and over may use the track on their own and may participate in group exercise classes with an adult. They may also use cardio machines in the fitness center with an adult after presenting a doctor's note with approval for exercise, proof of age, and approval from the Fitness Coordinator. Please allow 2-3 business days for approval.
- Children nine and under may enjoy the track with adult supervision, while children in a carrier or stroller must be within arm's reach of the parent or guardian at all times.
- Over 7,000 pounds of free weights in the 3,400 square foot Nautilus Fitness Center.
- 43 cardiovascular pieces of equipment including one wheelchair-accessible arm ergometer and one wheelchair-accessible recumbent stepper.
- 20 Schwinn Cycle Bikes.
- Nautilus Nitro Plus weight machines, benches and plate-loaded weight machines.
- 6 flat-screen TV's with personal sound receivers.
- Commercial-free digital music to help your time go by quicker while you get a workout.
- Service options including personal training and massage therapy.
- Over 50 weekly classes taught by our certified group exercise instructors in the aerobics/dance studio. The studio features sprung maple floors to cushion your joints, tall windows to let in natural light and fresh air, a quality sound system and ballet bars and mirrors.
- 20 SilverSneakers® and Silver&Fit® classes available for all ability levels. These classes are taught by our certified instructors. For more information, please call our Senior Advisor, Tammy Jones at 360-487-7038.
- Our walking track overlooks the gymnasium and rock climbing wall and is a great place to walk, jog, or roll (wheelchair and stroller accessible). 13 laps equals 1 mile and there are two lap clocks. Check out a clicker at the fitness desk to record your laps.
We want to hear about your fitness success stories!
Maybe you've lost weight, added strength or learned a new activity since you've been coming to Firstenburg. We want to hear from you! Your success story will be an inspiration to others to get healthy and get moving! Click here to submit your story.
For more information, call (360) 487-7017