Saturday, May 3, 2014
Pre-movie activities begin at 2pm
FEATURING: FROZEN Rated PG
The Marshall Community Center will be hosting a FREE Family Fun Day and Movie night filled with swimming, fitness, sports, music, FROZEN and more!
FREE Movie and Popcorn: FROZEN starts at 6:30pm
Join us at 6:30 in the gym for popcorn and the movie FROZEN on the big screen!
*A limited number of seats will be available. Other seating will be on the gym floor. Outside chairs will not be allowed, however feel free to bring something soft to sit on. Access to the gym will be at 5:30pm to secure a spot.
**Food will not be allowed in the gym, water only. Popcorn will be provided and allowed.
***Ages 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
FREE Pre-movie activities begin at 2pm and end at 6pm.
- 2:15 – 3:15 pm – Swim #1
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm – Swim #2
- 4:45 – 5:45 pm – Swim #3
- Swim lesson intro./evaluation throughout
*A maximum of 160 swimmers will be allowed at each session. Wristband will be available 30 minutes prior to the start of each swim. Click here to view the pool rules.
**Non-Toilet trained children must wear a swim diaper in the pool.
***Please do not eat before entering the pool.
- Aerobics class demos will take place in the aerobics studio.
- Zumba 2:30-3pm
- Poundfit 3:15-3:45pm
- Zumba Kids 4-4:30pm
- Personal Trainers will be on site from 2-4pm providing free Blood Pressure screenings and Body Compositions.
- The fitness center will be available for ages 16 and up to workout.
- A variety of sports activities including tennis will take place in the gym from 2-5pm.
- The SPOT will be open to all ages.
- Check out our summer day camp programs and meet your fun and energetic staff!
Arts and Crafts Studio:
- Try your hand at pottery from 2:30-4:30pm.
Luepke Center Performances:
- 2:30-3pm Andy Chumbley-Line Dance
- 3-3:30pm Deanna Tworivers-Piano/Flute/Voice
- 3:30-4pm LindaMae Dennis-Scottish Country Dance
- 4-4:30pm Ruby Sowder-Belly Dance
- 4:30-5pm Rich Powell-Guitar
- 5-5:30pm Rich Powell-Ukulele
THE GRAND MARSHALL PARK CLEAN UP
Come make Marshall Park look its best for Family Fun Day!!
May 3rd from 2:30-4:30pm. Drop by and help for a few minutes or the entire time!
Volunteers that participate will receive a prize
All minors must have consent form signed by parent/guardian:
Contact Chante Starr to sign up early
Special Event and Volunteer Enhancement Coordinator
(360) 487-8611 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Vendors will be onsite to sell food in the Luepke Community Room.
*Menu coming soon.
For more information please call 360-487-7100.