One of the oldest public pools in Clark County, Marshall Center's aquatic facility opened in 1965. Several lanes for lap swim, 30+ exercise classes each week and public swim times give you plenty of options to enjoy the pool.
Marshall Pool is closed for the remainder of the day, Thursday, December 8th due to weather. Please call 360-487-7065 for the latest closure information.
The Marshall Pool will be undergoing extensive renovations starting in December. To learn more about the project visit this webpage.
Pool Schedule Information
The pool is open six days a week with scheduled times for swim lessons, water exercise classes and public swim.
Families swim for free every Saturday from 1:30-3 p.m. Thanks to a generous donation from Bauman Chiropractic.
Swim Lesson Information
Interested in a private rental of Marshall Pool or wanting to bring a group of ten or more? Please contact Karen Krohling at 360-487-7071. A group contract will be required to allow your group to swim.
Vancouver Swim Club (VSC)
This competitive club team is parent-supported and an affiliate of Oregon Swimming, Inc. and USA Swimming. VSC is a year-round program which promotes competitive swimming, positive team attitudes, sportsmanship and responsibility. Evaluations for the team are held towards the end of every month. For more information please call 360-944-1872 or visit www.vancouverswimclub.com
General Aquatics Info
- Public Swim — The entire pool and slide are available for play time! Children ages 7-10 may attend a public swim on their own as long a parent or guardian is in the building.
- Family Swim — Family fun in the water for adults and families only. Children under 16 must be accompanied in the water by a parent or guardian.
- Aqua Play — Parents, bring your children for non-instructed water play time. Non toilet trained children must wear swim diapers and plastic pants. Both are available for purchase at the front counter. One adult must be in the water for every three children.
- Splash Away Discounted Public Swims
Adults $3, Seniors $2.50, Youth $2, and Family $8. Swim time is 6-7:30 p.m. on Fridays.
- ADA accessible with a ramp and lift
- Traditional "L" shape 25-yard lap pool
- Has a short/fast drop slide into 9 feet of water
- Holds over 200,000 gallons
- Temperature kept at an even 86° Fahrenheit
About Firstenburg Center Pool