Swim for FREE at the Bauman Family Swim, Saturdays from 4:45 to 6:30 p.m.!
Want to be a lifeguard? Here's the job listing.
Holiday schedules for Marshall and Firstenburg pools: On special schedule days, building hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Public Swim Information:
Swim Lesson Information:
Marshall Pool Special Schedule Days
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve (regular schedule until noon, pool closes at noon, locker rooms open until 3pm)
- Day after Christmas - no water exercise classes in the morning (only class at 6:05pm)
- New Years Eve (regular schedule until noon, pool closes at noon, locker rooms open until 3pm)
See the bottom of the pool schedule for the Special Schedule times.
Marshall Center is closed on:
- New Years Day
- Fourth of July
- Two weeks in September for maintenance (watch for dates)
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If you are interested in a private rental of Marshall Pool please call James at 487-7073.
Are you planning to bring a group of ten or more to the Marshall Community Center Pool? If so, you must contact the Pool Manager at 487-7073. A group contract will be required to allow your group to swim. Unannounced groups may be turned away!
Vancouver Swim Club (VSC)
This competitive club team is parent-supported and an affiliate of Oregon Swimming, Inc. and USA Swimming. VSC is a year-round program which promotes competitive swimming, positive team attitudes, sportsmanship and responsibility. Evaluations for the team are held towards the end of every month, for more information please call (360)944-1872 or visit www.vancouverswimclub.com
General Aquatics Info
- Public Swim — The entire pool and slide are available for play time! Children ages 7-10 may attend a public swim on their own as long a parent or guardian is in the building.
- Family Swim — Family fun in the water! Adults and families only. Children under 16 must be accompanied into the water by a parent or guardian.
- Aqua Play — Parents, bring your children for non-instructed water play time! Non toilet trained children must wear swim diapers. One adult in the water for every three children.
- Splash Away Discounted Public Swims
Adults $3, Seniors $2.50, Youth $2, and Family $8. For swim times, please see the pool schedule, call 487-7070 or pick up a schedule at Marshall Community Center.
For more information, call (360) 487-7100