Marshall Community Center offers over 60 Group Exercise classes including SilverSneakers® and Silver&Fit® endorsed classes, a fully equipped fitness facility with Nautilus, Precor and Sci-Fit machines along with TRX, Jacobs Ladder and Marpo Rope Trainer.
Read this month's Fit Talk newsletter for some fitness inspiration!
Group Exercise Classes
Join us for Boot Camp, Pilates, Zumba®, Qigong, T'ai Chi, Barre, Yoga, Bellyfit®, Cycle and much more available on a drop-in basis in our state-of-the-art fitness center.
Try your hand at Ballet, Belly Dance, Line Dance, Scottish Country Dance, Swing and Tap.
Our Certified Personal Trainers will assist and motivate you to improve your overall health and maximize your fitness level. We offer one-on-one instruction that will meet or exceed your exercise goals.
*You must cancel any Personal Training appointment at least 24 hours in advance or you will lose credit for that session. Appointments start on time and expire one year from date of purchase. Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Working out with your child in tow? Take advantage of our Child Watch program.
|Morning Child Watch
||Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
||$2.50 for 90 minutes
||2.5 - 7 years
|Evening Child Watch
||Monday - Thursday 4:15 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
||$2.50 for 90 minutes
||3 months - 10 years
Reservations at least 24 hours in advance are required for Morning Child Watch. Please call 360-487-7100 or stop by in person at Marshall Community Center. Reservations are not required for Evening Child Watch.
- 20 Session punch cards are available for $50 and come with a bonus session free
- Maximum time allowed in Child Watch is 3 hours
- Services provided in cooperation with the preschool program.
Fitness Center Age Requirements
- Ages 13+ may use the fitness center and take classes on their own.
- Ages 11-12 are allowed in the fitness center after showing medical release, proof of age and completing a Junior Orientation Session. Contact the front desk for details. We reserve the right to take this privilege away from individuals who are disturbing other participants or who are not abiding by the fitness center rules.
- Ages 10+ may participate in group exercise classes with an adult. They may also use cardio machines in the fitness center with an adult after presenting a doctor’s note with approval for exercise and proof of age. Approval from the Fitness Coordinator is also required.
- Contact Heidi Marshall at 360-487-7091
- Please allow 2-3 business days for approval.
- Children nine and under are NOT allowed to use equipment in the fitness center but may enjoy the indoor track with adult supervision. Children in a carrier or stroller must be within arm’s reach of their parent or guardian at all times. Appropriate attire must be worn.
- Read the Fitness Center Policies
Fitness Center Amenities
- Precor, Matrix Nautilus Treadmills
- Nautilus and Precor Elipticals
- Precor Adaptive Motion Trainer
- Nautilus Rowing Machines
- Nautilus Recumbent Bikes and Upright Bikes, Cybox Upright Bikes
- SciFit Upper Body Ergometer (wheelchair accessible)
- Stairmaster Stepmills
- Nautilus and Cybex Selectorized weight equipment, Nautilus free weights
- Smith Machine, cable cross-over machine and free weight benches
Fitness at Firstenburg Community Center