Let us make your event one to remember
Whether you are planning to have your wedding, reception, birthday party, business meeting, grad party, quinceanera or other special event at one of our Community Centers, have a family reunion in one of our beautiful parks, host a community run on one of our trails or plan an event at Esther Short Park, we can help you make your event one to remember!
The Firstenburg and Marshall Community Centers and the Water Resources Education Center have a variety of rooms available to host your next family or corporate event.
- Firstenburg Community Center - 360-487-7001
- Marshall Community Center - 360-487-7100
- Water Resources Education Center - 360-487-7111
Parks and Trails
For your next event, consider reserving one of the many picnic shelters in your local parks. Many park shelters may be reserved from May through September, while others remain first-come, first-serve throughout the year.
If you are planning an event, you may need a permit. for more information please visit our Event Planning page.
- To reserve a picnic shelter please call 360-487-7100
- For information about a Park Use Permit call 360-487-8337