Public Records Request

Police reports from the Vancouver Police Department may be requested by completing a Public Records Request form and returning it to the address provided on the form or submit the form online. 

Copies of collision reports may be requested through Washington State Patrol at (360)570-2355 or

For more information on the City of Vancouver Records Disclosure Policy: