Marshall Center Fitness
Marshall Community Center can service all your Fitness needs. We offer over 60 Group Exercise classes including : SilverSneakers® and Silver&Fit® endorsed classes, a full fitness facility with Nautilus, Precor, and Sci-Fit machines along with TRX, Jacobs Ladder and the “New” Marpo Rope trainer. There is something for everyone!
Marshall Fitness Events
Group Exercise Schedules
- Marshall Center Group Exercise Schedule
- Group Exercise Policies
- Click here to fill out a Group Exercise Class Evaluation Form.
Monthly Workout Challenges
Fitness Center Age Requirements
- Ages 16 and over can exercise on their own.
- Ages 15 and under are not allowed in the Fitness Center, with the exception of ages 13-15 who complete either the Teen Orientation Class ($30) or a Teen Orientation Session ($60) with a Personal Trainer.
- Ages 13 and over may participate in group exercise classes on their own. We reserve the right to take this privilege away from individuals who are disturbing other participants or are not abiding by our fitness center rules.
- Ages 10-12 may participate in group exercise classes with an adult.
- Ages 10 and over may use cardio machines in the fitness center with an adult after presenting a doctor's note with approval for exercise, proof of age, and approval from the Fitness Coordinator. Please allow 2-3 business days for approval.
- Fitness Center Policies
- Precor, Matrix Nautilus Treadmills
- Nautilus and Precor Elipticals
- Nautilus Rowing Machines
- Nautilus Recumbent Bikes
- SciFit Upper Body Ergometer (wheelchair accessible)
- Nautilus and Cybex Upright Bikes
- Stairmaster Stepmills
- Nautilus and Cybex Selectorized weight equipment
- Nautilus free weights
- Smith Machine, cable cross-over machine and free weight benches
- 3 months to 10 years
Hours: Effective May 1, 2014
- Monday-Friday: 9:00-11:45am in the Elm Room
- Monday/Wednesday: 4:15-6:45pm in the Arts and Crafts Studio (reservations recommended)
- Tuesday/Thursday: 5-8:30pm in the Elm Room (reservations recommended)
- Saturday: CLOSED
Fees: Effective May 1, 2014
- $2.50 per 90-minutes per child
- 20-session punch cards are available for $50, get 1 session free
- Maximum time allowed is 3 hours
Purchasing an annual pass gives you access to:
- The Nautilus Fitness Center at Marshall Center.
- Open/lap/family swims at Marshall pool.
- Fitness classes at Marshall including Zumba®, T'ai Chi, yoga, mat Pilates, cycle, kickboxing, resistance training, Qigong, low impact classes, senior-friendly classes, and water exercises in the Marshall Pool.
- Open gym times at Marshall Center.
Consider this: you can have an All Access Pass and enjoy BOTH Marshall Center and Firstenburg Center, for only 10% more!
For more information, call (360) 487-7090