Garbage and Recycling Rates for Your Home
Our most commonly selected service levels:
|Cart Size||Collection Frequency||2017 Monthly Cost*||Previous Monthly Cost for 2016|
|20-gallon||Every other week||$13.16||$12.72|
|32-gallon||Every other week||$15.76||$15.20|
|64-gallon||Every other week||$20.08||$19.33|
*As of April 1, 2017 - Please note: All rates above include a cart provided by the contracted collector for garbage and recycling services. Recycling services are $2.80/month.
**Minimum level of service is required.
More information for residential customers:
- Additional Garbage: Extra can or bag, or overweight (65 pounds/32 gallons) container will result in a fee of $6.80 per set-out (per 32-gallon equivalent).
- Return trip fee of $10.03 will apply if you miss setting out your cart and request special pick-up later.
- Other service options, including carry-out are available; call your service provider for information.
- Bulky item pick-up is available through pre-arrangement with your service provider. Costs range from $10.84 for a chair to $27.11 for a refrigerator.
- A 3-cubic-yard rent-a-bin is available for short-term use for a fee of $150.32.
- A state refuse tax of 3.6 percent is applied to the garbage portion of your bill.
- Residential customers are billed every other month. Two months of service appear on each bill.
- Vacation stops are available with pre-notification, based on a minimum two-week period and maximum frequency of three times per year.
Residential Yard Debris Collection Service and Rates
Every-other-week curbside yard debris collection is also available to you as an optional service.
Please call your service provider, below, for details on rates and options.
Basic yard debris collection subscription for 2017:
A total of 96 gallons picked up every other week is $6.90 per month. Curbside yard debris subscribers are generally provided a 64-gallon or 96-gallon roll cart. Customers using the smaller cart can set out one (1) additional 32-gallon can (not provided), bag or bundle for no extra fee.
Other yard debris services:
- Additional 32-gallon can, bag or bundle, beyond 96-gallons allowed, collected per pick-up/set-out for $3.15 per 32-gallon equivalent.
- On-call service, available on the every other week schedule collected per pick-up/set-out for $5.27/per 96-gallons
- One 64-gallon cart for on-call service for $1.60/per month
Contact your collection service provider:
Residential garbage, general recycling and optional yard-debris recycling within the City are provided through a contracted operator.
Customer Service Waste Connections, Inc.
East Office: 12115 NE 99th St., Suite 1830, Vancouver, WA 98682 360-892-5370
West Office: 501 SE Columbia Shores Blvd., Suite 350, Vancouver, WA 98661
Web: www.wcnorthwest.com | Email: email@example.com