The Water Center offers a variety of educational programs suitable for groups. Groups, such as Scout troops, day care, camps and more, may choose one of the available options, listed below and further explained in the curriculum brochure, from the offerings for group visits. Here’s some helpful information about arranging a Group Visit.
Available hours and days:
- 3 to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturdays and summer weekdays
Time allotment: Approximately 1-2 hours, depending upon the activity
Group size: Minimum of 5 people, maximum of 50.
- 1 adult per 5 students for preschool groups
- 1 adult per 10 students for youth groups
Group Visit Options:
- Exhibit Hall Tour
- Nature Walk
- Multimedia Theater
- Marine Park Reclamation Facility
- Girl Scout Badges
Contact: For more information about the options or to inquire about or schedule a Group Visit, please contact Water Center Educator Bev Walker by phone at 360-487-7111 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.