Hourly Wage Employee Parking Permit and Zone
The City is pleased to offer a low cost parking option for Vancouver’s downtown employees. For those who qualify, the cost of the monthly permit is $20. The permit is valid only in on-street permit parking stalls located within the Hourly Wage Employee Permit Zones.
Open the Interactive Parking Map to locate the zone boundaries:
- Click on the Permit Parking tab from the horizontal menu bar
- Hourly Wage Employee Permit parking is outlined in purple-zone A and B
- Be an employee in downtown Vancouver
- Have an hourly wage of $20 or less
- Have no outstanding parking tickets
How to apply
- Fill out an application
- Email application and proof of hourly wage (example: copy of pay stub minus personal information like social security number) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be contacted on how to obtain the permit.
Please note that the permit must belong to the employee, not the employer.