Residential Parking Permit – Zone 3A
We continue to accept documentation and applications through email, email@example.com and are available by phone at 360-487-8454. We strive to return calls within 1 business day and appreciate your patience.
Downtown residential parking program for residents in Zone 3A
The primary objective of the downtown residential parking program is to provide long-term on-street parking for residents in zones 3A for a vehicle currently registered in the resident’s name.
The free six-month permits are available to any individual resident in zone 3A that meet the qualifications as outlined in the Vancouver Municipal Code, Title 19 Parking, Chapter 19.08.020.
Not sure what downtown residential zone you live in? Please reference our Parking Meter Zone Map.
The following documentation must be provided with the application form
- Proof of residency (mail with name, address, and postmark within the last 30 days)
- Current picture identification, such as a driver’s license
- Copy of current vehicle registration in the resident’s name
Downtown residential parking permits do not apply to
- Loading zones
- Posted ‘No Parking’ areas
- Metered spaces, unless posted as meter and permit parking
- Illegal parking practices
Zone 3A permit holders may park their vehicle in Zone 3A at any legal parking space signed for 2-hour parking. Permits must be displayed in or on the vehicle in a place and manner readily observable by traffic control officers.
- Zone 3A Residential Parking Permits may be issued to residents of Zone 3A for each vehicle registered in their name.
- Zone 3A residents may also apply for temporary visitor parking permits for use by people visiting Zone 3A residents.
City Hall hours
Open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Open 9 a.m. – 5 p.m Wednesday
Submit completed Zone 3A Permit Application in person at the Customer Service desk at City Hall, by USPS mail or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.