The Boards & Commissions Application form is to be used for all Board & Commission openings, except the Charter Review Committee.
- Carefully read the Media Advisory for the opening you are applying for:
- Some positions require City of Vancouver residency. City employees are not eligible to serve on city boards and commissions. Once received, all application materials become the property of the City of Vancouver.
- Boards & Commission meetings may require day or evening attendance. Your accepting appointment to a Board or Commission affirms your ability to attend meetings as scheduled.
- Upon appointment, proof of identity and residency may be required. Background checks are required prior to interview and appointment for Planning Commission.
- Applications are considered active for one year. You will be notified of future openings for a minimum of one year for Boards and Committees for which you apply or indicate interest.