- Youth: $20/month
- Adult: $37/month
- Senior: $31/month
- Family: $79/month
- Youth: $23/month
- Adult: $42/month
- Senior: $35/month
- Family: $91/month
*Ongoing memberships require a monthly auto-deduction from a debit or credit card account. We ask that you retain the pass for a minimum of six months.
Daily Drop In Fees
- Age 0-3: $3
- Age 4-18: $6
- Age 19-64: $9
- Age 65+: $7
- Youth: 0 to 18 years of age.
- Adult: 19 to 64 years of age.
- Senior: 65 years of age or older.
- Family: Maximum of six individuals living in the same household, including up to two adults (spouse, partner or family member). Children can be ages 0-18.
What can you do with a Pass?
- Access to Firstenburg Community Center fitness areas, indoor track, pool, climbing wall, organized pickleball, organized basketball and gymnasium.
- Free participation in group exercise classes and water exercise classes.
- For an All-Access Membership to enjoy both Firstenburg and Marshall centers please see our front desk.
Purchase a Membership
Visit us at Firstenburg Community Center to purchase a membership.
700 NE 136 Ave., Vancouver, WA 98684