Ways to Pay Your Ticket
It is easy to pay a parking ticket in Vancouver. There are five options.
Pay online with a debit or credit card at the Parking Portal. You’ll need your citation, or your license plate number to get started.
Mail Your Payment
Mail your payment to:
Parking Violations Bureau
PO Box 8995
Vancouver, WA 98668-8995
Drop Your Payment off at City Hall
Drop your payment in the payment drop box located in the south parking lot at City Hall:
415 W. 6th Street
Vancouver, WA 98660
Pay by Phone
Call us at 360-487-8454.
Visit Customer Service at City Hall.
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Wed.
Unpaid fines will accrue a $25 late fee after 30 days.
Appeal your ticket
There are two types of appeals available for a parking infraction:
- Mitigation hearing, admit you have committed the infraction, but want to explain the circumstances.
- Contested hearing, you deny that you committed the infraction.
To request one of these hearings, completely fill out the back of the ticket, including your signature, and follow the instructions on the ticket.
Appeals will not be accepted over the phone. After thirty (30) calendar days your right to a hearing is forfeited.
- Submit your appeal online in the Parking Portal
- Or mail the Appeal Form to City of Vancouver Parking Services, PO Box 8995, Vancouver WA 98668-8995
- Or drop in the drop box located in the south parking lot behind City Hall, 415 W. 6th Street
You must pay or appeal your ticket within thirty calendar days of the date of the infraction. Unpaid fines will accrue a $25 late fee after 30 days.