- Youth: $19/month
- Adult: $35/month
- Senior: $29/month
- Family: $75/month
- Youth: $22/month
- Adult: $40/month
- Senior: $33/month
- Family: $86/month
*Ongoing memberships require a monthly auto-deduction from a debit or credit card account. We ask that you retain the pass for a minimum of six months.
Daily drop-in fees
- Age 0-3: $3
- Age 4-18: $5
- Age 19-64: $8
- Age 65+: $6
- Youth: 0 to 18 years of age.
- Adult: 19 to 64 years of age.
- Senior: 65 years of age or older.
- Family: Maximum of six individuals living in the same household, including up to two adults (spouse, partner or family member). Children can be ages 0-18.
What can you do with a membership?
- Access to the Marshall Community Center fitness center, pool and gymnasium.
- Free participation in group exercise and water exercise classes.
- Reservation access to Family Swim sessions.
For an All-Access Membership to enjoy both Firstenburg and Marshall centers please see our front desk.
Purchase a membership
Visit Marshall/Luepke Community Center
1009 E. McLoughlin Blvd., Vancouver, WA 98662