Special Events in Vancouver
Connect with neighbors, meet new friends and enjoy the art, culture and natural beauty of Vancouver at these special events!
Upcoming Community Events
These events are presented with the support of the City of Vancouver.
- Nov. 15 – Dec. 13: Korey’s Joy Drive
- Nov. 24: Community Tree Lighting (Esther Short Park)
- Dec. 7: Community Chanukah Celebration and Grand Menorah Lighting (Esther Short Park)
- Feb. 9: Family Valentine’s Ball (Tickets on Sale Dec. 13)
- Feb. 10: Family Valentine’s Ball (Tickets on Sale Dec. 13)
Family Valentine’s Ball
Treat your child to a memorable evening of music and dancing at the Historic Hangar at Pearson Air Museum. This is an opportunity for everyone to celebrate the love of their birth, adopted or chosen family in a fun, welcoming environment.
2024 Family Valentine’s Ball
Scholarships are available for eligible Clark County households that will cover half the ticket cost for children ages 18 and under and adults with developmental disabilities.
Annual Summer Events
Waterfront Park Concert Series (Thursdays)
Presented by Waterfront Taphouse
Sunday Sounds Concert Series
Presented by Riverview Bank
Free Friday Night Movies
Presented by HAPO Community Credit Union