Service Requests - Public Works

Vancouver Public Works crews are here to help. 

We've created the online form below to make it easy to report problems and request help for many Operations and Maintenance services in the City of Vancouver. Just review the list of frequently requested services below, click on the one that best fits your concern, and fill in the needed information.

New! Some issues – potholes, graffiti, street light outages and sign damage – now can also be reported using the new MyVancouver app. Click here to use or learn about downloading the free MyVancouver app.

Please note: If you are reporting an urgent issue, such as a public water line break, sewer backup or traffic signal outage, call 360-487-8177, during regular office hours of 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, or 360-693-9302, after hours and holidays. If you are reporting a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately.

Vancouver Public Works is dedicated to providing quality customer service. Our goal is to contact you within one business day of your initial request.

Please note: If you are unsure whether the location is within the City of Vancouver, please first click here and check using this handy mapping tool. If you are calling about a downed power line, please contact to Clark Public Utilities at 360-992-8000 or 360-992-3000. 

Service request form:  

Please provide details, including address or nearest intersection, problem description and asset tag numbers on street light poles. Your email address will be used only to verify the request and/or get further information to resolve your request. A phone number is also helpful, but not required. 

Street address, or nearest intersection, or other landmark
(If you're a human, don't change the following field)
Your first name.
(If you're a human, don't change the following field)
Your first name.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.