- 12,000 square feet
- Lined for basketball, volleyball and pickleball
- Two courts can be separated by a curtain
- Environmentally friendly features include a certified maple spring floor, bleachers made from milled site fir and natural ventilation
Scheduled activities are open on a first-come, first-served basis until the gym reaches capacity.
The gym is also open for general use by members and visitors during unprogrammed hours.
- Gym use requires a drop-in fee or Firstenburg Community Center Pass
- Only water is allowed in the gym — no food, coffee or sports drinks
- No unauthorized personal training or coaching
- No chairs, garbage cans or unauthorized training gear on the court
- Do not dunk or hang on the basketball rims or nets
- Only half-court games are permitted during non-programmed gym times
- Shirts must be worn at all times
- During drop-in programs, children ages 7+ may watch from the bleachers if a parent or guardian is participating