Firstenburg pool features an aquatic playground with zero depth entry, three-lane lap pool, lazy river and 130-foot-long slide. A 3,000-gallon heated spa is located next to the pool for therapeutic relaxation. Whether you are looking for aquatic fitness activities or a spot for family fun, the Firstenburg Pool is here to serve you in East Vancouver.
Pool Schedule and Rules
Firstenburg Pool hours and programs have been temporarily reduced due to a lifeguard staffing shortage. Please check the pool schedule before visiting the community center.
Scheduled aquatic fitness activities are open on a first-come, first-served basis until the pool reaches capacity. The spa remains open for general use during scheduled activities and lessons.
- ADA accessible
- A pool lift chair is available to assist with pool entry
- The slide is 17-feet tall and 130-feet long
- Holds 80,000 gallons of water
- Average pool temperature is 85-86 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average spa temperature is 99-101 degrees Fahrenheit
Visit the Pool
General Pool Information
- Spectators are not allowed on the pool deck. The pool viewing area in the lobby will be available.
- Children ages 3 and under and non-toilet trained children must wear swim diapers and plastic pants. These items may be purchased at the front desk.
- Please lock up belongings in the locker room.
- Non-swimmers and children under 7 (with or without life jacket) must always be within arm’s reach of a parent or a responsible adult.
- Help us maintain top-quality pool water:
- Do not swim if you have had intestinal issues in the last 14 days.
- Refrain from wearing lotions, fragrances, hair products and make-up in the pool.
- A soap shower is required before swimming.