- 7,100 square feet
- Lined for basketball, volleyball and pickleball
- Two courts can be separated by a curtain
- Features floor to ceiling windows
Scheduled activities are open on a first-come, first-served basis until the gym reaches capacity.
The gym is also open for general use by members and visitors during unprogrammed hours.
- We want our gym to be a positive enjoyable place for all patrons. Please do your part to achieve this goal
- Water in non–breakable water bottles are permitted. Food, candy, sports drinks, gum, and tobacco are not allowed in the gym
- Dunking or hanging from the rims is not allowed at any time
- No chairs, garbage cans or unauthorized training gear on the court
- Do not dunk or hang on the basketball rims or nets
- Tied athletic footwear is required during programed activities; bare feet, dress shoes or shoes that may mark the surface of the gym are not permitted
- Participants must be at least 11 years old to be in the gym unsupervised