Marshall Pool features a 25-yard lap swim area and drop-slide. The pool depth ranges from 4-9 feet, to provide both shallow and deep-water exercise options. Marshall Pool provides the most diverse aquatic fitness opportunities in West Vancouver.
Pool Schedule and Rules
Scheduled aquatic fitness activities are open on a first-come, first-served basis until the pool reaches capacity.
- ADA accessible
- A pool lift chair is available to assist with pool entry
- L-shaped pool
- Average pool temperature is 84-86 degrees Fahrenheit
- Home to the Vancouver Swim Club
Visit the Pool
General Pool Information
- Spectators are not allowed on the pool deck. The pool viewing area in the lobby will be available.
- Children ages 3 and under and non-toilet trained children must wear swim diapers and plastic pants. These items may be purchased at the front desk.
- Please lock up belongings in the locker room.
- Non-swimmers and children under 7 (with or without life jacket) must always be within arm’s reach of a parent or a responsible adult.
- Help us maintain top-quality pool water:
- Do not swim if you have had intestinal issues in the last 14 days.
- Refrain from wearing lotions, fragrances, hair products and make-up in the pool.
- A soap shower is required before swimming.