Picnic Equipment/Port-o-Let Reservation Form
When possible, please submit your request at least 30 days in advance of your event. The Office of Neighborhoods will process and confirm your requests in writing.
BBQ, picnic tables and trash cans are picked up and returned to the Operations Center Warehouse, 4711 Fourth Plain Blvd. Go to the Shipping and Receiving entrance off General Anderson and enter the first gate on the right. The Warehouse is open between 7 and 9 a.m. for pick up and return.
Please observe the following guidelines:
- Pick up the equipment the business day before your event.
- Return the equipment the next business day after your event.
- Vehicles must have the proper wiring (4 or 6 prong and a 2-inch ball) to transport the BBQ.
- You must have people with you when you pick up/return the equipment that are physically able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds to load and/or unload equipment. The Warehouse does not have personnel available to load and unload vehicles for you.
- Your vehicle must be large enough to carry the equipment (folding, plastic picnic tables are 6 ft. long and can fit in the back of a pickup truck along with the trash cans).
- The neighborhood association is responsible for disposing of the trash generated at your event.
If you need help in securing a vehicle to transport the equipment, please reach out to the Office of Neighborhoods at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The gas BBQ is $55, and fuel is provided. A confirmation email will be sent to you with instructions on how to pay for the rental.