How do I report a pothole, street light outage or other Public Works issue?

July 14, 2023

Report problems involving potholes, street lights, traffic signal timing, standing water in streets, water leaks in streets or hydrants, graffiti on City property, missing manhole covers, sight-obscuring vegetation in public rights of way, and other concerns using our service request form. If you are reporting an urgent issue–such as a public water line break, sewer backup, stormwater flooding or traffic signal outage–call Public Works Dispatch at 360-487-8177