LEOFF 1 Police and Fire Pension Boards
The City of Vancouver Police and Fire Pension Boards act as the local administrative bodies for the administration of RCW 41.26 for LEOFF 1 and for the prior pension acts. The Boards consider requests for benefits in accordance to RCW 41.26 and the Washington Administrative Code.
The Board’s Rules and Regulations is written as a guide for implementing the mandates of RCW 41.26. It applies to all firefighters and law enforcement officers, active and/or retired from the City of Vancouver, and who are covered by RCW 41.26, 41.20 and 41.18.
City of Vancouver – Human Resources
P.O. Box 1995
Vancouver, WA 98668
- Washington State Department of Retirement Systems LEOFF Plan 1 Booklet
- Washington State Department of Retirement Systems
- Retired Firefighters of Washington
- Washington State Law Enforcement Association
- Washington Administrative Code, Chapter 415-104
- Washington Administrative Code, Chapter 415-105
- Revised Code of Washington, Chapter 41.26 RCW
- Revised Code of Washington, Chapter 41.18 RCW (Firefighters prior act)
- Revised Code of Washington Chapter 41.20 RCW (Police prior act)