Vancouver hosts several large-scale community events each year. Volunteers may be part of these events and support setup, cleanup, information sharing, roving and so much more. For a list of current volunteer needs, review the “where can I volunteer” section below to see a list of current volunteer opportunities.
For questions and additional information, contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 360-487-8344 or visit the Volunteer Calendar.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Able to follow directions.
- Able to work independently.
- May need to lift 25+ pounds.
- Interact and communicate with the public in a professional manner.
- Able to volunteer in a variety of conditions both inside and outside.
- Perform physical activities that require use of your arms, legs and entire body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, bending and handling of materials.
- Must be a patient person who can be part of a loud and dynamic group.
- Appearance should be a positive reflection of the organization.
Time required will vary on the volunteer role. Details will be included in the volunteer event description.
Yes. Typically event RSVPs are required.
That will depend on event and role.
Meet new people and build your personal health as a volunteer.