Public Works Service Request

Vancouver Public Works crews are here to help. We’ve created the online form below to make it easy to report problems and request help for many Operations and Maintenance services in the City of Vancouver. Just review the list of frequently requested services below, click on the one that best fits your concern, and fill in the needed information. 

Some issues, like potholes, graffiti, street light outages and sign damage, can be reported using MyVancouver app.

Service requests submitted through the MyVancouver app and online form below are not monitored 24/7. Our goal is to contact you within one business day of your initial request.

Please Call for Urgent Issues

If you are reporting an urgent issue, such as a public water line break, sewer backup, stormwater flooding, traffic signal outage, or illicit discharge or spill, call 360-487-8177. During regular office hours, push ‘0’ to reach a customer service representative. 

For urgent issues after hours or on a holiday, follow the prompts to reach our answering service. To report a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately.

If you are unsure whether the location is within the City of Vancouver, please check using this handy mapping tool. If you are calling about a downed power line, please contact to Clark Public Utilities at 360-992-8000 or 360-992-3000.

Please provide details, including address or nearest intersection, problem description and asset tag numbers on street light poles. Your email address will be used only to verify the request and/or get further information to resolve your request. A phone number is also helpful, but not required.

Street address, or nearest intersection, or other landmark
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: jpg, Max. file size: 100 MB, Max. files: 5.