Firearms Dealer Licenses
The Vancouver Police Department Records Division accepts applications for firearm dealer licenses Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. The business must be in the city limits of Vancouver and the applicant must provide a copy of their business license and Federal Firearm License. Find out if your business address is in the city limits.
- Federal Firearms License
- Washington State Business License
- $125.00 fee payable check, cash, money order or credit card
- State or Federally issued Identification (Driver’s License, Military ID or Passport)
- Fingerprints which will be taken at the time of application
- Criminal History Background Check to be completed by issuing agency prior to issuance of license
For further information, visit the Washington State Department of Licensing Firearms Dealer License Page.
Vancouver Police Department
2800 NE Stapleton Rd.
Vancouver, WA 98660