We're going digital!
As of June 1, 2017 all Pre-Applications must be submitted electronically through ePlans. This is the first step of the City's transition to an all electronic building and development plan review process by the end of the year.
Please contact Permit Center staff at (360) 487-7833 or ePlans@cityofvancouver.us for more information.
Electronic plan review (ePlans) is a web based solution that allows plans to be submitted electronically. ePlans improves plan review efficiency, reduces costs as well as supports green initiatives.
Please review our user manual for additional details and information.
We've also provided step-by-step instructions for accessing, navigating and working in ePlans.
You can also utilize the following Quick Sheets to access additional information about individual tasks and/or steps in the process:
- The basics for new users
- File standards and naming of plans
- Submitting an application
- How to upload plans and documents
- Responding to Pre-Screen task on ENG, CMI, RES, SDP, FRI and LUF applications - (This action is required when corrections are needed in order for the review to proceed.)
- Responding to Pre-Screen task on LUP and PIR applications - (This action is required when corrections are needed in order for the review to proceed.)
- Checking the status of your plan review
- Responding to Resubmit task
- Viewing markups
Sharing comments and mark-ups outside of ePlans
ePlans User Manual (4 MB)