The Vancouver Police Department has personnel available to take telephone crime reports Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. -5 p.m. (excluding holidays). Please call (360) 487-7355.
Not all crimes may be reported over the telephone. Please review the criteria below to find out if the crime you want to report may be done using telephone reporting. For all emergencies, or to report a crime outside of the telephone reporting hours, please call 911. The non-emergency number in Clark County is 311. If you are calling from outside the area you may dial the Clark County non-emergency line (360) 693-3111.
If you answer 'no' to all the questions below regarding the crime you wish to report, please call (360) 487-7355 during the hours listed above to make a telephone report.
- This is an Emergency?
- This incident occurred outside the Vancouver Police Department City limits? To confirm if an address is in the City of Vancouver use this online mapping tool.
- There are suspects?
- This incident occurred on a State Freeway?
- This incident involved Firearms (used by suspect or taken in theft)?
- This incident involved the Theft of a Motor Vehicle to include a licensed trailer?
- This crime requires the submission of any evidence?
- This is a vehicle collision? (to report a vehicle collision please complete a Washington Vehicle Collision Report)