Engineering Services

The resources found here are intended to aid in the success of our customers in their submission for civil engineering design and review process, utility locations and connections, construction in the public right of way, legal documents and recordings, and reimbursement contracts.If you have questions, or need additional information please contact the Community & Economic Development Engineering line at (360) 487-7804.

Water and Sewer Connections

CED Engineering services can assist with water and sewer locations, issue connections, and provide fee quotes.

Submit a Request for Utility Services to find out where utilities are located in your area and receive a fee quote with all associated connection costs.   
Request for Utility Services
Right of Way Permit Application
Right of Way -  Street Tree Application
Water/Sewer Connection Application

Civil Review Processes and Timelines

The City of Vancouver provides two review process for Civil plan review.
Standard Process Review Timeline
Streamline Process Review Timeline

Approval Blocks

The approval blocks provided are for use on civil design projects within the City limit, and its utility Service Areas.
Approval Block within City limits
Approval Block outside City/inside service area
Grading Approval Block

Recording Documents

City of Vancouver approved recording documents.

General Requirements, Standards & Details for Utility and Street Systems

Requirements for Water, Sanitary Sewer, Stormwater and Transportation