Affordable Housing Fund
- Thank you for your interest in the Affordable Housing Fund. The application is currently closed. If you are a developer, nonprofit, or other organization and want to be notified of 2024 funding opportunities, please contact Hayley Woodbridge at email@example.com.
- If you are a Vancouver resident seeking housing assistance, please contact the Housing Hotline at 360-695-9677.
The Affordable Housing Fund (AHF) supports people experiencing very low-income in Vancouver through affordable housing development, rental assistance and homelessness services. In 2016, voters approved a $42 million property tax levy to support AHF projects through 2023. In 2023, this levy was renewed by voters to provide $100 million in AHF funding from 2023 through 2033.
The City will make funding available to community partners for projects and programs that:
- Build and preserve long-term affordable housing in Vancouver
- Provide temporary shelter to people experiencing homelessness
- Provide rental assistance and services to help households avoid an eviction or access a rental unit
Affordable Housing Fund Investments Dashboard
For more information about the Affordable Housing Fund
Please contact Samantha Whitley, Community Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.